How to set up your own R & D Team
When I joined Coachville for learning coaching in 2001 when Thomas was still alive, I was surprised on the concept of building my own R & D Team. In the business world, R & D usually means something with heavy investment and key for a company's future development. I buy the idea of the latter one but could not afford for the former requirement.
I got the answer after investing time to digest WHY, WHAT and HOW on Thomas' idea and really put it in to my practice.
WHY it works?
- The Rule of Attraction -
- The Rule of Creativity -
- The Rule of Humility -
- The Rule of Collaboration -
- The Rule of Sharing -
WHAT is it all about?
- A Matter of New and Unique Ideas
- A Matter of Collaborative Wisdom
- A Matter of Simple Structure
- A Matter of Supportive System
- A Matter of Continuous Development
HOW to do it?
- Step 1 - Why do you want to have your R & D Team?
- Step 2 - What is your Theme to Focus?
- Step 3 - Check your existing Network Resources.
- Step 4 - Set up a simple Framework to help your team members to help you.
- Step 5 - Be Flexible to accept whichever the outcome and examine their value and impact.
- Step 6 - Be Persistance in the project time and sub-goals.
- Step 7 - Celebrate and share the outcome of the R & D with your team members.
(to be con't)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: How to set up your own R & D Team.
TrackBack URL for this entry: