Everything you need to become a successful coach
Donna Steinhorn, a Life, Executive and Mentor Coach, has written an article well summarizing what you need to become a successful coach. She mentioned:
What you need to become a coach
1) Coach Training. Coaching uses specific skills and it's important to learn them correctly.
2) A mentor coach. Or more than one. It's impossible to coach others if you have never been coached yourself.
3) A strong personal foundation. People are hiring you to help them achieve success, overcome challenges, live a better life. They expect you to have done all those things as well.
4) Business know-how. Coaching is a business. You need to know how to run a business. More so if you want to lead teleclasses, write books or ebooks, create programs and ecourses.
5) Marketing know-how. You need clients...you'll need to know how to market yourself, or hire someone to do it for you.
6) Resources. Coaching resources and tools, business resources and tools. Marketing resources and tools.
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Everything you need to become a successful coach.
TrackBack URL for this entry: